VISIONTO ENSURE QUALITY IN ALL ASPECTS OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN OUR INSTITUTION
MISSIONTo Enhance Quality of Teaching, Research and Extension.
To Ensure Accountability.
To Encourage Innovative Practices.
To Achieve Transparency in Evaluation.
Members of IQAC1. Dr. D.Sarala Thambavani M.Sc.,P.Phil.,Ph.D.,D.G.T.,F.H.A.S.
2. Mrs.S.Manimegala Devi (COE) Associate Professor in Mathematics
3. Mrs.T.Sujatha - Coordinator Associate Professor in Economics
4. Mrs.K.Saroja Associate Professor in Physics
5. Dr.(Mrs)V.Pandimadevi Associate Professor in Botany
6. Dr.(Mrs)V.K.Shanthi Associate Professor in Mathematics
7. Dr.(Mrs)P.Kasturi Rani Associate Professor in commerce
8. Dr.(Mrs)D.M.Amala Associate Professor in English
9. Dr.(Mrs)P.Selvi Associate Professor in History
10. Dr.(Mrs)S.Vinolia Salomi Chandrakantham Associate Professor in Tamil
11. Mr.S.Arul Raj Bursar
1. Composition of the IQAC committee
• Inclusion of local members
2. Utilization of IQAC fund
• Remaining fund of Rs14,000 under equipments
• Appointment of technical assistant
• ICT expenditure
3. Process of Feed Back
• Student Feedback
• Alumni Feedback
• Parent Feedback
4. Utilization Certificate to UGC
5. IQAC Room Electrical work
42nd Tree Walk Programme orgainsed jointly by Madurai Green and DHAN FOUNDATION at the college campus on 20/12/2015. Our Principal Dr. S.Mangayarkarasi blagged off the walk.
Mrs. R.Latha, Head of the Department of Botany welcomed the gathering.
Dr. D. Steplaen, Assistant Professor, The American College, Madurai identified the tree species and explained the origin, importance of trees.
Entrance Examination for the Madurai Kamaraj University campus requirement for the final year UG and PG students on 22/12/2015 by Techruit and career guidance cell
Mr. K. Jawahar, Nehru Yuvakendra co-ordinator and principal Mrs. S.Mangayagrkarasi distributed prices to the winners of national consumer day celebration on 22/01/2016
Mrs. S.Sukumari, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics presenting a Bharathiyar song during the Bharathiyar Birth Day celebration on 11/12/2015
Principal Mrs. S.Mangayagrkarasi presenting a token of gift Mrs. Senthamarai Assistant Professor, Department of History, for reciting a poem in connection with Bharathiyar Birth Day celebration on 11/12/2015